Taso + Brittan // part 1

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Being able to photograph the wedding of a great friend can be the best thing on the planet.  It can also be terrifying and very emotional.  Not only is Brittan on of my best friends, but we have been through so much together.  To get to see her marry the love of her life AND be solely responsible for capturing the weekend, well, I was going through a small whirlwind of emotions.  I was completely overjoyed and crazy happy the whole day.  Then there's the terrifying part where I can't stop checking my equipment and being afraid to stop and eat because I'm afraid I'm going to miss something epic.  And trying not to cry so that I can see what it is that I'm taking pictures of.  
All in all, it was one of the best days ever.  It was full of Starbucks, good music, dancing, a lot of rain, a beautiful sunset, seeing old friends and making new ones.   This post shares the first part of the day and everything that went into preparing for the day.  Enjoy. 



































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Missy Allen Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger